2024 Ladies Night Scramble- Tuesdays
- Starts: May 2, 2023 (weather permitting)
- Scramble starts at: 6PM (arrive early)
- Book your own four-some or come as a single player
- No commitment from week to week
- Non Members: $40 (includes cart)
- Members: $15 (includes cart)
- Door prizes
- 50/50 ($2/ticket or 3 for $5)
- Wind Up: September 12, 2023
- To register email tripleBLgolf@gmail.com
- The maximum number of golfers in a group is 4. Please refrain from joining another team once you start the round.
- Scramble rules are in effect.
- Following a tee off by each player, the group decides which ball should be played to advance the ball toward the hole. From that position, every player drops and strikes their ball. The remainder of the hole is played in this manner, including the putting.
- One score per team.
- Please adhere to the Pace of Play.
- It shouldn't take more than two hours to complete a scramble game.
- When playing a par 4 or 5, don't pause on the tee box until the group in front has reached the green or has successfully negotiated the hole. In the event that you see this, politely let the group know that they have the opportunity to shoot before the group in front of them gets to the green.
- If you are using a cart while the others are on foot, designate that person to pick up the balls.
- Please bring the proximity marker to the clubhouse if your group is the last to play a prize hole.
- To be eligible to attend the Wind Up, you must have attended three regular nights (before the end of the year).
- The year end starts at 5:30PM.
- On the Wind Up evening, all golfers must use a power cart.
- The Wind Up attendance fee is $15. (Possibility of changing)